G. wants to be a cartoonist now. This after a lifetime of wanting to be a scientist. I asked him when that changed and he said, "Well, I will be a scientist as my job and a cartoonist as my hobby." I say... right answer!




Cress arugula peanut tigernut wattle seed kombu parsnip. Lotus root mung bean arugula tigernut horseradish endive yarrow gourd. Radicchio cress avocado garlic quandong collard greens.
Poaching fish Arapaima 'living fossil' in Brazil
Monte Carlo ( Monte-Carlu ). A voyage to Monte Carlo, Monaco - France, Europe.
Malmo ( Malmö ). A voyage to Malmö, Sweden, Scandinavia, North Europe.
Video: Timelapse Over Norway's Pulpit Rock
Everest 2013: Camp 4 Established And More Sad News From The Mountain
Veracruz. A voyage to Veracruz, Mexico, North America
9th place in the world's most favorite honeymoon
Googlize to Save Time and Money - Get With It!
Yemen Country
0 comments: