Fun Mail!!!

Don't you just LOVE getting fun stuff in the mail? Especially suprises??? I have gotten two really fun packages this week and they couldn't have been more timely. I have been sick all week with the flu and these have been big, fat pick-me-ups! Check it out!

My friend Sally from Canada sent me a RAK! She knows how much I love bento boxes, so when she saw these adorable rice shapers, she picked them up for me! Isn't that sweet? They showed up today! So, naturally, I had to make sushi rice for dinner so I could shape it. Here's our dinner... Panko-crusted yellow squash, paprika chicken, carrots and shaped sushi rice! AWE! Thank you, Miss Sally!

Oh..and for those of you who don't know what a bento box is, it is a Japanese lunchbox usually done up beautifully. Here are a few examples. I had more, but PSP is stuck and I have to shut it down, so I'll try to show the others later. If you've made a bento, send me pictures! I'd love to see them!



I have been entering all kinds of fun blog give-aways over here. The Secret is In The Sauce is a great website that connects all kinds of fun bloggers. Anyway, I WON an awesome prize from Joy To The Blog that couldn't be more ME! Loads of alpha stamps, some fun papers in calendar form, stickers and such. Very fun!

Here are some pictures! Joy wrapped everything up so that it was adorable to look at and exciting to open. She also made the card in the bottom picture with the dog in the blue wig. LOL! Very cute! Thank you, Joy!

0 comments: