Packaging

I made some fun stuff to send with my first apron order. I made a cute little thank you card with an apron on the front. I used paper from a wallpaper book to make it. I also made the little tag by printing on fabric that matches the apron. I then sewed it to a tag, used some blue satin ribbon and tulle to tie it up. I then hooked the little tag to the apron with a tiny little clothes pin.

The other thing I did (as a surprise) is I made her a coffee cozy to match. Shhhhhhhh!!!!

You can click on the pictures to get a better view.

See the tulle tied to this tag? Also the pink paper behind the apron is tissue paper with black and white flowers on it. That is what I will wrap everything in.

There is also a pouf behind the flowers which are sewn on with a vintage button. I still need to add the Velcro to this... tomorrow.
This is the thank you card.

Yeah! My first customer!!!

0 comments: