Spring Fluffing No. 2

I went to the dollar store today. Yes, I LOVE our dollar store. It is an original one. Not Dollar General... not Family Dollar, but it is the Real Deal. I get the real deals when I go there! Love it!
It is great for crafters for sure. They get some really different things in there.

Anyway, I found these dishes which my friend Wendy MADE me buy. 4 for $1. Twist my arm! I also found this cute little napkin holder which has a ceramic flower to hold the napkins in the basket. I guess for when my kids make tornado-like winds by running around the dining room table.

Oh... and these are the Spring fabrics I bought the other day. Wendy, I know you wanted to see them.... here they are!
Also, I went to Salvation Army today and found these ADORABLE little yellow cups for $.50 each. They are about the size of cappuccino cups. My boys will love drinking their tea out of them in the morning. LOL.. okay maybe not love (like I would love it), but they will tolerate them.

And here's my Sweetie after a big swig of Pepsi. LOL! I'm sure he loves when I take pictures of him at the most opportune moments. Isn't he cute though? That's where our boys get their good looks! LOL!


0 comments: