The Finished Project

My friend Tammy was a ballerina. Wait- check that... IS a ballerina because, "Once a ballerina; always a ballerina!" I found this ballerina fabric and had to do her apron in it. I pleated the tulle under each row of ruffles to give it a tutu look without being tootoo over the top. I think she's going to look awesome in it. Don't you?

You might notice in the photos above a cow creamer, two little coffee and tea tins, and a pile of plates. Those are all recent Salvation Army or other low $$$ finds. Below are a few others that I was lucky enough to find recently!
This dish was at SA and I put my guest bathroom soap in the little basket I made from Torrey Pine Needles.
This little tin sign wasn't from SA, but it was from a cute little store nearby. It has really pretty glitter on it, but it is hard to see in the photo.
This is a Marc New York leather coat which I LOVE. The leather is SO soft! $10 at SA. Gotta love it. I also got a vintage 1950's black winter coat with a beatiful mink collar, but I have yet to get a good picture of it. I don't think it likes the paparazzi.

0 comments: