A Two-4-One Purchase!



If you buy gum and you are a crafter, you should check out these awesome containers you get with Eclipse Gum. My boys love gum and we are constantly chewing it in the car. This container fits perfectly into one of the cupholders, but that's not the best part.

You may not be aware of this; the labels come off PERFECTLY. They aren't glued on at all, so no stickiness! They look just like this after you peel the labels off. I use these little puppies to store all of my little "stuff" in in my craft room... like little flowers, brads, eyelets, etc. The other nice thing, they open two ways and both ways are see-through. I just pop a label on the front and they're ready to go. The other bonus? Your embellishments smell fresh like my breath! A great way to re-use packaging!

Of course, you could decorate them with scrapbooking papers or paint and make them really cute, but they match all decor in their original white.


{OK... imagine you hear a record scratching to an extreme halt here.}


This Bitchy friend of mine... who shall remain nameless....sent me an email complaining that I didn't post a picture of the gum containers in action. Can you imagine the audacity? Anyway, I don't want her to yell at me anymore, so here is a picture of the containers in my craftroom.



LOL... Love ya, Wendy!




0 comments: