Saturday's Creations

I got a lot done today. I spent all stinkin' day Friday cleaning my house so that I wouldn't feel guilty crafting all day Saturday...(guilt never stops me though). So, today I finished all of these projects. Whew! This is a little white frame I found at the dollar store. It had a second frame inside. I took some scrapbooking paper (the paisley paper) and lined the space between the two frames. Then I cut out these little mary janes from felt and glued them together. Then I glued them to the scalloped paper and rickrack. The flowers on the toes and the buttons are brads. This is a little sign for my dear baby niece who is just 3 months old.

Next, I worked on my cousin's handbag and a surprise gift for ordering. Linda, if you are reading this, don't scroll down any further until you get your package!
I also made some thank you notes for those who have ordered purses.

Lastly, I made my swap card for my card group. Everyone is making cards using the pattern I made up. You can find the free pattern here.
Did you notice a sort of color scheme here? Very Springy...no?

0 comments: