You are beautiful! Give yourself (or your loved one!) the gift of boudoir photography...

A quick reminder of the possibilities being endless when it comes to boudoir... Contact me (Alice@MoscaPhoto.com) if you have any questions or concerns. I'll make sure you will be pampered, immortalized and having lots of fun ;) <3 And let your friends know too! We can even do a fun group rate for 3 or more ladies at once! The more you refer to us, the more incentives you get... Why? Because it'll mean that we can reserve a beautiful hotel room for a longer period of time and not be rushed out AND I love to thank my referrers with gifts ;) I LOVE photographing Portland Boudoir Sessions... such a personal and private time that I get to be a part of, knowing full well that the resulting images will be the perfect visual reminder of how beautiful you truly are. It can be a gift to yourself or to your loved one. Regardless... trust me! It's super fun! XO!





0 comments: